Mahasagar Publications is a team of professors and expert writers guiding PhD, MBA and Masters students of Management in writing their dissertations, thesis, research proposals and assignments.
Writing Dissertation is always a challenge. Avoid another summer of getting little done on your dissertation while you barely enjoy your free time. Follow these steps for a productive, fun-filled summer. Finding a dissertation topic is so important, and so difficult. Some graduate students are given their dissertation topic by their advisor, or are confined by the data set that is available. Others are left to their own devices and struggle for months. If you’re in the second group, here is some help!
If you want to learn the art of writing dissertation without Plagiarism, attend a workshop on Dissertation Writing. Contact MahaSagar Publications who will organize free workshop on dissertation writing in your college premises. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9819650213 +91 9628577667.
Emerging Pharmaceutical Markets
Author Name: Isabel Fraser-Moodie Journal: Business insight ltd.
Emerging pharmaceutical markets represent a key growth opportunity for manufacturers as the established markets in Western Europe, the US and Japan are mature. But in spite of the large potential patient population the barriers are:
- Poor or underdeveloped Healthcare Infrastructure
Low equity in healthcare systems leads to the inability of government to rapidly expand healthcare provision and a shift to private healthcare providers where this is coupled with economic growth due to unequal distribution of wealth. Furthermore, spend per capita although useful as a comparator between markets will disguise any country-level trends in expenditure such as urban/rural divides both in expenditure and access to physicians and health workers.
- Generics usage is dominant, and respect for Intellectual Property Rights is poor in some states
- With private healthcare provision being the sole provider of access to original and licensed categories of drugs, the majority of demand for pharmaceuticals across all of the emerging markets continues to come from public sector services which rely heavily on the use of local brands.
- History of political unrest and economic instability
This report will analyze the market attractiveness of emerging country markets to pharmaceutical and life sciences companies. The assessment is at a regional and country level. The report covers the following geographic regions:
- Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Thailand.
- Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine.
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela.
- In turn, the report will look at each country in terms of the following metrics:
- Economic growth, demographics and overall business conditions
- Regulatory and legislative factors
- Pharmaceutical sales by therapy area
- Licensing status of drug sales and the generics market
- Leading pharmaceutical players
- Finally, the report will summarize the key opportunities across all of the markets and between the continents.
This blog is designed to help PhD, MBA, Doctoral,Masters, Postgraduate, Undergraduate, MPhil Students and Research Scholars in writing their Dissertations, Thesis, Research Papers, Seminar Presentations, Conference Abstracts, and Research Proposals without Plagiarism in Turnitin. Visit our website http://www.projectspapers.com
Contact: Mahalakshmi 9819650213